Association Public Service Commission will discharge the application notice for Civil Services Examination (normally known as IAS) on its official site in the long stretch of February 2019. The last date to apply will be in the long stretch of March 2019. Hopefuls are encouraged to keep every one of their records prepared while enlisting for IAS.
1. The application form will be accessible online on UPSC site.
2. IAS Application charge will be INR 200. SC/ST/Women competitors are exempted from paying the application expense.
3. UPSC IAS is led in three phases specifically Preliminary, Mains and Interview rounds.
The enlisted applicants are required to sit for the Preliminary round. The showed up applicants are shortlisted dependent on their scores and welcomed for IAS Mains. Hopefuls qualifying IAS Mains are then called for Interview rounds.
IAS 2019 Application Dates
Below are the tentative dates for prestigious IAS Examination Prelims Round 2019.
|Release of Notification for IAS Prelims||February 2019|
|Availability of application form for IAS Prelims||February 2019|
|Online Application form Last date Submit||March 2019|
|Prelims Exam Admit Card||June 2019|
|Exam date of Prelims||June 2019|
|Preliminary exam result||August 2019|
IAS 2019 Eligibility
Competitors who need to apply for IAS 2019 must know about the qualification criteria set by the Union Public Service Commission. If eligible then candidates can apply for UPSC IAS exam. Here are the Eligibility Criteria set by UPSC:
1. Candidates must be the native of India, first.
2. Candidate must fulfil the base physical standard according to recommended in the official notice.
3. At any stage, if an applicant is discovered ineligible for the test, he/she will be excluded from further adjusts of the enrolment procedure
1. The least and greatest age of the hopefuls must be 21 years and 32 years individually.
2. The unwinding in the upper age for the hopefuls of the SC and ST classification will be 5 years and for the OBC classification will be of 3 years.
1. It is compulsory to have a graduation degree in any order from a perceived college or from the focal government.
2. Applicants who are seeking after training and are in their last semester or last year may apply.
IAS 2019 Application form Registration
A hopeful who wishes to apply for IAS 2019 ought to pursue the application strategy referenced underneath:
1. Visit the official site www.upsconline.nic.in after the warning is out.
2. Click on the enlistment catch of “IAS 2019”
3. Fill in the Online Recruitment Application (ORA).
4. Enter the subtleties asked, for example, name, parent’s name, date of birth, correspondence address, scholastic capabilities, email address, versatile number, and so on.
5. Provide your right and useful email address as all correspondence will be made by the UPSC through email as it were.
6. Click on “Submit”
7. You will be diverted to the instalment step
Payment of Application Fee
1. After enlistment, candidates should pay Application Fee.
2. Choose the instalment strategy: on the web or disconnected mode
3. Offline method of instalment incorporates downloading the Pay-in-slip gave on the page and dispatching the money at the closest part of the State Bank of India.
4. Online mode incorporates instalment through charge/Visa or net saving money.
5. Applications charge is INR 200 for General and OBC male applicants, No expense for SC/ST/PH/Women competitors.
6. After fruitful accommodation of the application charges applicants will be diverted to the Part II of the UPSC Online Form.
1. Candidates should fill in their scholastic and correspondence subtleties asked in the shape effectively.
2. Candidates should pick three examination focus, where they need to show up for IAS 2019 Prelims examination.
3. Candidates should confirm all the data entered before accommodation.
4. Click on “Submit” to continue to the following stage.
Uploading of Photograph & Signature
1. Upload checked picture of identification measure photograph (estimate 20 to 50 Kb) and mark (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG organize.
2. The photograph must be of 200 x 300 pixels while the mark must be of 140 x 60 pixels.
3. Choose the right record and snap open to transfer.
4. After transferring the pictures, tap on “I Agree” to support the revelation and present the total IAS Online Form.Aspirants should take a printout of the submitted ORA for future references; they are not required to send the application by post/hand to UPSC.
IAS 2019 Application Fee
IAS 2019 Application Fee can be paid in both Offline and online mode. For the disconnected technique for expense instalment, the competitor must dispatch the sum in any Branch of SBI. For online choices, the hopeful can pick either for Net Banking office or for instalment through a charge/Visa.
IAS 2019 Application Form Documents Required
|General and OBC||INR 200|
|SC/ST/Women candidates||No Fee|
Hopefuls are encouraged to amass the accompanying records preceding IAS 2019 Registration to guarantee precise and right information. Any befuddle between the real data and the enrolled data will result in abrogation of candidature from IAS 2019 Recruitment process:
1. Class X Mark sheet
2. Class XII Mark sheet
3. Graduation Mark sheet
4. Medical certificate (if required)
5. Category certificate (if required)
6. Scanned Photograph
7. Scanned Signature
IAS 2019 Application Form Instructions
Here are a portion of the vital directions for the competitors who will apply for IAS 2019:
1. Applicants ought to have a substantial email address, it ought to be kept dynamic till the assertion of the last outcome as all correspondence will be made by the UPSC through email as it were.
2. Applicants more likely than not checked photo and signature according to the explicit measurements are given in the official notice.
3. The mark and photo must be clear generally the shape will get rejected.
4. Name of the candidate filled in the application shape ought to be as per the name referenced in his/her ID confirmation (ID verification will be required at the season of Examination and Interview)
5. Payment made through Demand Draft (DD) won’t be acknowledged.
6. Signature in capital letters won’t be acknowledged.
7. Fields set apart with ‘*’ are required and filling them is obligatory.
8. Keep the printout of the Application frame securely, it is required at the season of meeting.
9. Aspirants are required to send self-bore witness to duplicates of the reports/declarations in help of the case made in ORA whenever gathered by the UPSC.
10. The shortlisted applicants should create every unique endorsement at the season of the meeting.11. Aspirants must whenever chose be prepared to experience Medical examination and fulfil such Medical expert as Government may require.